Destiny



A mountain, calm and at miles distant
Nor holding the insignia ‘Himalayan Empress’  
                                       
Yet the journey to her native is a memoir worth millions  

The ecstatic fortnight I cherish in her family of mountains

Mother stands tallest right behind me.
Arms stretched out welcoming all with a scintillating smiley.

Seven sisters sit in a row on a lush green beds.
Dressed in an off white gowns; the newlyweds.

Serene & selfless brother in glazing daylight

Stands rock solid by all her little siblings    

Father tickles with his millions of golden hands to bid a pleasant good morning.
Placing a golden kiss on mother`s forehead, sets forth his journey unending.


Youngest of all she poses from behind her mother
Watching continuously my rise and falter 

Her mind blooms with every confident step I take
Eyes sparkles in pride with every firm anchor I make
But, 
Anger clouds her face if the bond of trust I break 

Thunderous avalanches and storming hails; a punishment I get

But then when I fall asleep in shocks and frights
Tenderhearted she sprinkles a soothing snow like a good night kiss


Upon me she bestows a strength and a confidence to climb.
Within me she triggers a fierce spirit to fight. 
And whispers softly about The Destiny I pledged to summit.

The Pledge that I will climb,
not for the sake of wealth and money.
not for the sake of awards and glories.
but for the love of hills and valleys.




Comments

More!! :)

Royal Flush!! Mt. CB 13 Expedition

Climbathon 2014 – Bara Shigri Glacier part 3

I will come back..

Home ground Tail baila